One to One Soccer Training provides each player with specialized attention and instruction. Our goal is to develop and improve the basic techniques of soccer while introducing more advanced topics as necessary. Training sessions are based on the players' age, ability, needs, and interests.
- Fakes & feints
- Passing & Receiving
Small Group Tactics
- Movement off of the ball
- Combination play
- Group defending
- Crossing & Finishing
- 2 vs. 2
- A session will be planned based on topics requested (by coach or club)
- OR sessions can be developed by One to One applicable to the age and ability level of the team
- A copy of the practice plan will be given to the coach during the session
- The team’s coach has the option to co-coach during the session or observe.
Soccer Specific Conditioning
- Speed, with and without the ball